The WAND 2021 Annual Conference will be focusing on Diversity and will be going virtual this year! Do you have speaker or topic ideas related to diversity for the 2021 Conference? Would you like present? Share your ideas today!
WAND is accepting abstracts for consideration for the 2021 Annual Conference. Take this opportunity to share your knowledge with your colleagues and friends. Presenting at your professional conference is a great opportunity for you to:
- Contribute to the most recent advances in YOUR field!
- Advocate for your works and science by sharing with others - there may be more to learn or partnerships you have not yet explored that could be generated by presenting.
- Learn how to talk about your data or program.
- Contribute to your overall professional profile and resume.
- Meet other professionals in your field and potential contacts for future positions!
Submission Details: Final selections will be based on the quality and clarity of the abstract, as well as relevance of the described content to the overall conference theme (diversity). Deadline is November 20, 2020.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically using the form below.
- The content described in the abstract must be appropriate for a 60-minute virtual presentation. Abstract reviewers will make the final determination regarding format.
- Abstracts must include 2-3 learning objectives for your presentation.
- You and your co-presenters (if applicable) do not need to be WAND members to submit an abstract. If your abstract is accepted for presentation, you MUST register for the Annual Conference. Submission of an abstract implies a commitment to make the presentation at the annual meeting.
- All notifications regarding abstract status will be done through email. Please make sure your email address and the email of address of your co-presenters are correct.