Jo Saunders Scholarship
- Applicants must be classified as first or second semester junior or second year in DT program at the time of application for the scholarship.
- Legal resident of Wisconsin attending school in Wisconsin or a reciprocal tuition institution. Student must qualify for in state tuition within the University of Wisconsin system.
This scholarship will be awarded in the amount of $500.
- Documented financial need on application form.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation, including a current faculty member. References must be received from three persons qualified to give pertinent information as to the applicant's character, scholastic ability, and professional leadership qualities. These letters may be uploaded at the end of the online application by the applicant or emailed by the authors directly to WAND at email@example.com.
- Transcript from all universities and institutions attended where five or more credit hours have been earned.
- Completed applications must be uploaded by February 1st. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure the entire application is submitted completely - including transcript(s), three letters of recommendation (whether uploaded or emailed), and resume - for consideration by the Scholarship Committee. Attachments can be uploaded as part of the online application or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application and three letters of recommendation are reviewed by each member of the Scholarship Committee.
- Applications are scored by the committee and the scholarship recipients selected.
- Letters are written to the scholarship recipients and other applicants by early March and payment mailed by August.
- Certificates are presented to the scholarship recipients at the Wisconsin Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Annual Conference.
- Scholarship awards may be received only once in each category. Applicants may apply for more than one scholarship at a time but are eligible to receive only one per year.
Fill out the application below to get started!