Make plans now to present a poster at the 2020 Wisconsin Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Annual Conference!
We invite you to submit an abstract to share your expertise and knowledge at the 2020 Annual Conference. This invitation is for poster presentations. With over 200 registrants expected, attendees at the 2020 conference will come from the full range of nutrition professions.
Poster presentations are an informal way to share information, research programs and materials with your colleagues. We encourage RDs, DTRs and dietetic students to use this opportunity to showcase their work in all areas of dietetic practice.
Examples of presentation topics presented by past attendees include:
- Pre-exercise ingestion of amylomaize decreases hypoglycemia risk during high intensity cycling
- Caloric Deficits in the Neurosciences ICU
- An Assessment of Nutritional Status in Endurance Runners with Crohn’s Disease
- Strategies to Prevent and Reduce Kidney Stones
- How Well Are The Dietary Guidelines Followed?
- Assessment of Sustainability Using the Green Seal Standards in Small and Large University Food Service Management Systems
Accepted poster presenters will be required to register for the conference. Poster presentation displays will include: one free standing poster board to adhere your poster and one chair. Poster presentations will be required to be set up in the designated area on April 2, between 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Poster presenters will be asked to staff their posters on Thursday, April 2, during our exhibit hall hours from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
The deadline for posters submissions is March 3, 2020.