Recognized Dietetic Technician of the Year Award (RDTY)
The Wisconsin Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics recognizes the professional contributions of dietetic technicians and encourages their continued participation in the community and affiliate activities. Award recipients demonstrate leadership qualities and performance in the Wisconsin Academy or their employment through education, clinical nutrition, foodservice management, public relations, career guidance and legislation.
Basic Criteria for Nomination
- Technician Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Active participation in the national, state, and region associations.
- Not previously selected for this award.
- Demonstrated concern for the promotion of optimal health and nutritional status of the populations.
- Demonstrated leadership (legislation, research, education, clinical dietetics, foodservice management, public relations, career guidance, etc.) in the association, and in employment.
- Letter of support provided by a member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Please complete the following online form to submit your nomination. Note: You will need to submit the letter of support at the end of the online form.