Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year Award (RYDY)
The purpose of the Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year program is to recognize the competence and activities of younger dietitians in the Wisconsin Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and to encourage their continued participation. This group will be an additional resource from which the WAND leadership will develop.
Basic Criteria for Nomination
- Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Age limit as of April 1 deadline, 35 years or younger.
- Active participation in the national, state or district association.
- Not previously selected as Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year (RYDY).
- Demonstrated concern for the promotion of optimal health and nutritional status of the populations.
- Demonstrated leadership (legislation, research, education, management, etc.) in Association or employment.
Please complete the following online form to submit your nomination.