Three, two, one. Whether you are giving a presentation or appearing on TV, having keen media, set styling and cooking demo skills are essential for success! Get ready to elevate your communication game with tips, tricks and strategies from registered dietitian and nutrition communications consultant, Amy Goodson. She has over 700 media placements and will be teaching you all you need to know about messaging, how to seamlessly execute cooking demos, as well as how to confidently perform under pressure. You don't want to miss this opportunity to sharpen your skills and expand your knowledge on the are of being a good communicator!
- Attendees will learn how to craft effective, dynamic messages with message mapping, bridging and storytelling.
- Attendees will identify what materials, ingredient and cooking tools are needed to execute a cooking demo presentation or media segment with ease.
- Attendees will learn the ins-n-outs and tips and tricks needed for cooking demo presentations and media segments from planning to clean-up.
- 1:00-2:00 PM: Crafting Effective, Dynamic Messages
- 2:00-2:30 PM: Practical Application & Practice of Message Maps and Bridging
- 2:30-3:30 PM: The Ins-n-Outs of Cooking Demos and Set Styling
- 3:30-4:00 PM: Break and Group Practice of Mini Snack Demo
- 4:00-4:15 PM: Group Examples
- 4:15-5:00 PM: Tips and Tricks from Planning to Clean-Up